Looking for a black car limo rental near you? This article will help you choose the best black car limousine service provider in your area.
There’s 4 things that you need to do before you choose a limousine rental service. Analyze these 4 steps and hire the limousine service that’s best for you.
1. A Luxurious Presentation You could order a cab or use a ride share app - but hiring a professional limousine service gives you much more value. Your black car limousine takes you to your destination in style. Instead of just showing up somewhere, your limousine makes sure you arrive and make an impression. Check out the fleet of cars your local limousine service offers. Make sure they drive premium limos and automobiles when they pick you up. Aside from the vehicles themselves, look for professional presentation on the company’s website. Limousine rental service is all about image and experience. Find a limousine business that understands that.
2. Timely Pick Up From Your Location Limousine services are about luxury and convenience. Airport limo service is a common thing to ask for. The right provider can accommodate your pickup location on whatever time of day you need the limousine rental. Butler Black Car Transportation offers limousine service in greater Indianapolis, Indiana. We can pick you up just about anywhere you want, whenever you need. Schedule your next limousine rental with us today.
3. VIP Clients and Testimonials A reputable transportation company should have a good word-of-mouth buzz. See if the company has negative or positive reviews from their customers. Find out how much repeat business they have. A premiere limousine service can offer VIP and celebrity services to their most elite clients. If athletes, executives or celebrities utilize the car service, then you know they’ll take good care of you.
4. A Customized Limousine Service Experience Even if you get to ride in a limousine every day, each trip should feel as pleasurable as possible. You’re investing in a transportation adventure - you deserve nothing but the best.
At Butler Transportation, LLC, we treat each limousine rental with care. We know every client has different needs. Our goal is provide all the amenities you could desire. Contact us with any special requests you have. We’ll create a one-of-a-kind limousine service experience - just for you.
What’s the difference between ordering a car on a ride share app and hiring a limousine service? We’ve taken a look at this question and came up with three categories to compare and contrast these services.
Before you book your next ride, consider the three S’s: safety, status, and savings.
Safety When you’re entrusting another individual to give you a ride, you want to be sure that your safety is their first priority.
A safe car is a must. Some rideshare apps have certain requirements that their driver's cars must meet before they’re fit to hit the road. However, the rideshare company does not regularly maintain the cars. They don’t own them and they’re not responsible for maintaining them.
A professional limousine service executes regular maintenance on their fleet of vehicles. The limousine company owns the automobiles. It’s legally and financially in their best interest that the limos run exactly as they should.
Next, think about the person driving you. Drivers for rideshares usually have to pass a background check before they can offer rides to strangers. However, it’s not necessary for these drivers to obtain a special license. They don’t need to pass any tests that show they’re fit to drive a taxi or limo.
When you hire a limousine rental, you’re hiring a driver with a special license. Requirements vary from state-to-state, but almost every limousine driver has been certified by the DMV to drive a limo or taxi.
Rideshare. Background check for driver and maybe car inspection - but no certifications or regular vehicle maintenance. Rideshare company doesn’t own cars they rent.
Limos. Limousine companies only employ licensed limousine drivers. They only use regularly maintained vehicles. Safety standards are the cornerstone of any limousine service.
Status A ride share is a thrifty and sometimes convenient way to get from place-to-place. Ideal applications include quick trips around town or getting home after a late night of drinks.
When you order a car from a service like Lyft or Uber, you don’t get to choose what kind of automobile you get. Sometimes, in certain cities, the apps will let you pick a “Luxury” option or a van for extra space - but there’s no guarantee of choice.
As a result, your ride is random. You can’t be sure your car will look or drive a certain way. It could be a sweet machine or it could be a clunker.
Limousine services tell you exactly what kind of car will pick you up. Whether you want a town car, a stretch limo, a classic black limousine or anything in between - limo rental companies let you choose.
Arrive in a limousine and make a classy statement. Travel is just as much a part of your lifestyle as the destination.
Rideshare. Little or no say in the type of car you get. Could be cool, could be lame.
Limousine. Always a stylish first impression. Projects a superior image.
Savings A ride share app will almost always be cheaper than a limousine service… but, at what cost do you get those savings?
Don’t short change your personal safety just to save money. Hire a professional limousine service with a specially licensed driver. Get a luxurious experience during your trip. Get there safely and on your terms. --
Butler Transportation, LLC offers elite limousine service in Indianapolis, Indiana. Call us for a limousine rental, an airport limo or ask about our VIP program.
When you hire a limousine service, you’re getting the expertise of a professional chauffeur. Limo drivers put the safety of their client first.
In honor of these limousine drivers, we’ve listed 7 things that professional chauffeurs do to keep their customers safe and comfortable. Read this list and make sure your chauffeur provides all seven!
1. Special Licensing. The requirements vary with each state’s Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) but every chauffer must have a special license in order to drive a taxi or limousine. Police and the DMV will hold these driver’s to a higher standard because they have this certification.
2. Company Training. Professional limousine services provide training to their employees. Even if a chauffeur has years of experience, a smart company provides continuing education to their drivers.
3. Exceptional Service Standards. A chauffeur takes pride in the service they provide. Anyone can call a cab. With the advent of rideshare apps, it’s easier than ever to catch a lift. But a limousine service provides more than just a ride. They deliver an elite adventure. Chauffeurs are specialized customer service experts. Because they adhere to a higher measurement of quality, limo drivers can provide an unparalleled client experience.
4. Discretion. Not all safety is physical - it’s also verbal. Quietness is code with professional chauffeurs. You can be an all-star athlete, a high profile CEO, a Rockstar or even an average joe - a true limousine driver will never tell. Furthermore, premiere limousine services have confidentiality clauses that ensure discretion from their drivers.
5. Baggage Handling. Leave the lifting to the limo driver - it’s included with your service. Save your back for the trip ahead. Get comfortable and let the chauffeur take care of any extra work.
6. Fit and Healthy Enough to Drive. There’s no need to worry about a designated driver when you hire a chauffeur. Expect your driver to show up clean and sober. Illegal drugs are not an option for a professional chauffeur.
7. Communication and Problem Solving. Limousine drivers do more than get your from place to place - they do it with care and tact. If you have any questions about the area you’re visiting, your chauffeur is there to answer and inform. If you want a quiet ride with no distractions, a limo driver stays silent. And should there be any trouble during the drive, your chauffeur will be the one to take care of it.
Butler Black Car Transportation employs professional chauffeurs that meet the highest standards of quality. Contact us to book your next limousine rental.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Butler Transportation, LLC providing quality transportation services for our current colleges students. We provide unique transportation throughout Indiana and the surrounding areas.
VIP College Preferred Discounts, and Promotions Lauches Spring 2019....
Stop the fus... join the college prep talk today visit us at facebook: butlertransportation,llc
Butler Transportation, LLC currently promoting round-trip transportation deals for college students... call today for our special pricing 1-888-461-4445
Have you heard? Butler Transportation, Is the finest college preferred transportaion choice for our Indiana state and community colleges.
Rated #1 to be the best , reliable, and dependable transportation for Indy college students. Local and International...
How to determine a good and quality transportation provider for college students?
A preferred choice transportation company for college students starts with good creditability, reliable services, and quality chauferred drivers with professional skilled experience.
What colleges do Butler Transportation
Butler Transportation, LLC service: Purdue University, IUPUI, IVY Tech community colleges, IU Bloomington, and Ball State University.
What are the vehicle choices for college transportation services?
The vehicle transportation choices
are: SUV, Passenger Buses, Luxury Class Sedans, and Standard Sedan types.
Copyright © 2020 Butler Transportation, LLC - All Rights Reserved.